[LMB] Anniversary month

Dan Tilque dtilque at nwlink.com
Fri Jun 2 09:52:36 BST 2006

I asked some time ago if anyone knew which day of June 1986 that
SoH had been published. No one answered, so perhaps that
information is lost to history.

Therefore, I suggest we celebrate Lois's 20 years of professional
authorship ALL MONTH! Parties, feasts, festivals, whatever you
want to do.

Personally, I'm not much of a partier, so I'll just have a little
glass of wine and propose a toast:

To our favorite author, long may she write!

--
Dan Tilque

PS Or maybe the birthday tixies are planning a special event on
the actual day, but, like Simon Illyan in ACC, I'm out of the
loop. If that's the case, then that's not my fault.