[LMB] The Sharing Knife covers

Sue Wartell swartell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 21:36:17 BST 2006

Oh, lovely!  Waiting is even harder now...  I want to know what is going on
here, and who these people are, and I haven't had a chance to hear any of
the author readings to give me more of a clue than I've gleaned from the
list.  October is coming - eventually.

Sue
in Columbus, reminding herself not to wish her life away.