[LMB] Pronunciations

Michael R N Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Sun Jun 4 21:11:56 BST 2006

> From: Peter H. Granzeau <pgranzeau at cox.net>
> Date: 22 May 2006 17:40
>
> At 11:57 PM 5/21/2006, Kalina Varbanova wrote:
	[...]
> For some reason, your post came through exactly
> as quoted above.  You might want to try another
> Mail reader or something.  And stop using HTML, *please*.

Kalina Varbanova's email had
 charset=KOI8-R; format=flowed

And was sent from gmail webmailer, contains no html.

My ten-year-old email client read it fine and I got the four cyrillic
characters as expected.

I suspect that the digest readers would not have done so well though.

Little Egret (quote 'Kind of the way  "äà÷à"/"dacha" has four letters in
Russian')