[LMB] Re: PARTY!

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Mon Jun 5 02:54:51 BST 2006

*Eileen McConnell* phoenixargent at gmail.com
/Mon Jun 5 01:24:38 BST 2006/

...For tomorrow's celebrating, I shall endeavor to get yet another person
hooked on Miles...

***  Now, *there's* a bright idea for the month's celebration.   The
international month of "Get somebody new to read Bujold!", yeah!  I like
that one.

Ta, L. (Bored, stuck, waiting forever till October.)

(Whatever happened to those HH chapter comments?  Did somebody get sick
or go on vacation?)