[LMB] Re: PARTY!

Mark Allums mallums at tyler.net
Mon Jun 5 05:45:09 BST 2006

Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
> Ta, L. (Bored, stuck, waiting forever till October.)
>
> (Whatever happened to those HH chapter comments?  Did somebody get sick
> or go on vacation?)

I too am waiting (for HH comments as well as TSK.  I am too shy (and
illiterate) to try commenting myself[1], but I enjoy spectating[2] on
the whole results of whot sum of youse more erudite types have to say.[3]

--Mark Allums

[1] Every time I try to say something relevant and On Topic, I
invariably am corrected by wiser and more knowledgeable listies with
time on their hands and a passion for pedantry^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H precision
and accuracy.

[2] If one can be a spectator, I presume one may be a spectatee.  And
what a spectator does is spectate on a spectacle.  Spectating is the
national pastime.  I hope the Other Mark, one Dr. Whom, will correct me
if I'm wrong.

[3] Like, "Write, Lois, Write!"  :)