[LMB] Historical context of HH for Wikipedia

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 15:48:50 BST 2006

I would like to ask a favour.

I have been asked to provide a source for my contention in our article
at Wikipedia that HH occurs "some centuries earlier" than CC and PS.
The question was asked here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Phil_Boswell#The_Hallowed_Hunt

I thought it would be easy, but I have not been able to find anything
yet: I'm assuming it's buried in mail archives or somewhere I'm too
stupid to think of looking. Somewhat astonishingly I was unable to
find anything appropriate at the Nexus, although this is possible
because I was simply looking in the wrong places.

Could I prevail upon those who know both where to find this
information and how to access Wikipedia to help me out?

You can post URLs and helpful information either on my talk page at
the URL above, or on the talk page for the actual article here (this
link will throw you straight into edit mode, click "Cancel" if you
just want to see what's there):
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:The_Hallowed_Hunt&action=edit

If you would like to expand that article, and the related articles on
the other books, feel free. Please check the various licensing
restrictions: basically anything you add will be released under the
GFDL (a free licence which allows the content to be reused elsewhere)
and we do not therefore want anything which is already copyright. Your
submissions are also liable to "merciless editing" which can vary from
a complete re-hack to mild copy-editing.

HTH TIA HAND
--
Phil