[LMB] Re: Lois-Bujold Digest, Vol 13, Issue 6

Eileen McConnell phoenixargent at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 01:29:34 BST 2006

>>All the current ones have been hooked, with a few very ODD
>>exceptions which swam away, ages back.

Ah, now that's too bad.  :)  I have the opportunity to drag someone else in
because I go to school four hours away from where my parents (and the friend
I had in mind) live, and I knew I was leaving this morning to come here;
ergo, I had the perfect occasion all lined up.  :)  She got away today,
because I haven't had a chance to buy a new copy of _Young Miles_ (mine has
been "borrowed" in a more permanent way than intended), but I'm headed to
the bookstore tomorrow, so she won't escape for long!