[LMB]Par-tay OT:

Katrina Allis k.m.allis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 02:43:55 BST 2006

*decides to save the drinking until evening*

*wonders when the cappachino this morning will wear off*

I keep my local importers of SF and Fantasy informed, as HarperCollins NZ
doesn't publish Bujold until mmpb stage.  I got him to order in the hardback
of HH, and he sold ten of them.

And I had an job interview that went well this morning, with another one
(with the competitors of the first) tomorrow morning.  Things are looking
up.  The sky is a gorgeous shade of blue, the sun is shining, the breeze is
slight, if southerly and cold, and I have the afternoon to do what I
please.*

Katrina (at home)

*By which I mean several loads of washing and the housework before leaving
in two and a half hours to do stuff in town and then go on to roleplaying.

--
To err is human.  To really screw things up requires a computer.

Prayer, he suspected as he hoisted himself up and turned for the door, was
putting one foot in front of the other.  Moving all the same.
Lois McMaster Bujold, _Curse of Chalion_