[LMB] re: HH chapters

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Tue Jun 6 14:11:11 BST 2006

> > Lois asked:
> > (Whatever happened to those HH chapter comments?
> > Did somebody get sick or go on vacation?)

I'm embarrassed to say that I've forgotten what the
last chapter was that I posted comments to.  I may
have come to the end of my comments and just have my
summation at the end left - I'm not sure. My
intentions are good - my memory is bad!

Harimad said:
> I was just wondering the same thing.  Have we been
> unfair, waiting
> for Elizabeth to post her next set of comments?

Well...  you've been patient!  And Lois's guesses are
right - a vacation and having flu (not recently) and
just having a busy life have disrupted those good
intentions.

So... where were we?

namaste,
Elizabeth