[LMB] Bookman Bookshelves: OT: but very cool

Marna Nightingale marna at marna.ca
Tue Jun 6 17:42:54 BST 2006

Greg Hennessy wrote:

> I don't think I've heard this joke. How does it go, please?

Blast. I don't have time to tell it properly, you'll have to take the
bare bones. So to speak. But basically it's a "punctuation counts/I'm
sorry, I'll read that again" joke.

*little old spinster lady takes two recently deceased pets of the same
species, usually also of the same sex, usually monkeys, to the
taxidermist, explaining that they were very fond of one another in life
and she'd like them stuffed for display together*

Taxidermist, finishing up transaction:

"How do you want them mounted?"

Marna.