[LMB] A new Galactech product! (Um, on second thought, maybe not...)

D Echelbarger bujoldjunkie at tds.net
Wed Jun 7 01:08:33 BST 2006

We have an 'electronic bulletin board' at work, where people
  post items for sale, requests for recommendations for
home-repairs, that kind of stuff.

Today, one of my co-workers posted an item with this subject:

"BRAND NEW KITTY UPHOLSTERY WEIGHT FABRIC"

And I thought, "They're using cat-blankets for upholstery?"

But as I pointed out to Cat, that wouldn't work. Because how
would you fit the sofa in the microwave, if it got hungry? *G*

Diane E