[LMB] Memorial Chair for Her Ladyship?

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Wed Jun 7 20:14:58 BST 2006

Quoting from LJ - http://community.livejournal.com/lmbujold/77816.html

The Minneapolis Public Library is raising money by selling the naming
rights to chairs in the new Central Library auditorium. The money
raised will go to buying books, as I understand it.

You can find more about it at
http://www.wilbers.com/MinnesotaAuthorsCampaign.htm

Lois McMaster Bujold has been nominated, but no money has been
contributed. I hope some people on this list, whether they live in
Minnesota or not, will decide to contribute.

I posting a version of list several places, so you may have seen it
before, but I figure Bujold fans would especially want to know about
this.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org