[LMB] Memorial Chair for Her Ladyship?

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 21:50:39 BST 2006

In a message dated 6/7/2006 3:15:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sraun at fireopal.org writes:

Quoting  from LJ - http://community.livejournal.com/lmbujold/77816.html

The  Minneapolis Public Library is raising money by selling the naming
rights to  chairs in the new Central Library auditorium. The money
raised will go to  buying books, as I understand it.

You can find more about it  at
http://www.wilbers.com/MinnesotaAuthorsCampaign.htm

Lois McMaster  Bujold has been nominated, but no money has been
contributed. I hope some  people on this list, whether they live in
Minnesota or not, will decide to  contribute.

I'm posting a version of this list several places, so you  may have seen it
before, but I figure Bujold fans would especially want to  know about
this.

--
Scott Raun
_sraun at fireopal.org_ (mailto:sraun at fireopal.org)

M:

The next question is, who is going to be in charge of collecting and
contributing the money?  I don't know about the rest of you, but since  the minimum
donation is $500, which is a bit steep, it would be  nice if this list could
contribute as a group.  What do the rest of  you think?

Mary