[LMB] Memorial Chair for Her Ladyship?

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Thu Jun 8 13:19:24 BST 2006

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 07:38:28AM +0100, Ibis wrote:
> Would be happy in principle, but am in the UK.  Any thoughts about
> the most practical way of contributing?

I _don't_ want to actually handle this myself - but if my darling wife
will help, I'll volunteer us.  I'll try to check with her on this
today or tomorrow (tody is our day to see each other in passing two or
three times), and let the list know.

If she does agree, we can probably take contributions using PayPal.
Would that help?  Alternatively, maybe James Bryant could collect
funds in the UK (and wherever else he's so inclined), and pass it
along in one lump sum?  IIRC, he's got the accounts to handle that.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org