[LMB] Memorial Chair for Her Ladyship?

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 13:30:21 BST 2006

>I _don't_ want to actually handle this myself - but if my darling wife
>will help, I'll volunteer us.  I'll try to check with her on this
>today or tomorrow (tody is our day to see each other in passing two or
>three times), and let the list know.

I second Scott's nomination. Sending money by paypal is OK with me.

I do have a thought (I'm allowed one per year): could we collectively fund
the chair in the name of the List? And put the URL to subscribe on the
plaque (if they have room for 10 names a URL plus the List Name should
fit...) That way if more than ten people want to contribute, they all get a
shared credit...

Just my yearly musing...

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to your enemies better than they can lie to you."
Sun Tzu, modern version
alfredkelgarries at gmail.com -- alternate email for personal mail if needed