[LMB] OT: PARTY!

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 14:57:15 BST 2006

In a message dated 6/9/2006 2:28:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jbryant at lunainternet.net writes:

Marna -  Please may I join you with a couple of crates of
Cointreau/Triple Sec and a  wheelbarrow full of fresh limes?
Then you can throw away the marguerita mix  and make the
real thing (TM).

Mary:

In my opinion, that's the only way to a real Margarita!

But--I suggest that celebrating by donating a chair is really a neat idea  to
celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the first published novel of our
favorite author.  If I haven't been added to that list already, whoever's  making
it, please take note and add me.

Mary