[LMB] Memorial Chair for Her Ladyship/Checking In/Request for Thoughts & Prayers

Debra Cebulski debsabriel at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 9 17:00:03 BST 2006

Hi guys!

Definitely count me in for a pledge for Her Ladyship's Chair.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been insanely busy.  I took 3 classes this spring to finish off my degree.  I graduated from Boston College magna cum laude on the 22nd.  Since then, I've been catching up with a semester's worth of odd jobs and errands and an overdue spring cleaning.  The place where I've been temping has offered me the job.  It's not an ideal job, but most of the people are nice and it pays the bills.  Besides which, I lost a filling yesterday and need to see a dentist - and they have dental coverage.

I would like to ask for some positive thoughts and prayers for my sister Niki.  She's 25 years old and the doctors think she has thyroid cancer.  There's definitely something on the thyroid, and they did a needle biopsy on Monday.  Regardless of the test results they are going to remove at least half her thyroid on the 27th.  If it's possible they want to leave some of the thyroid so she doesn't have to take Synthroid for the rest of her life.  I'm going to Philadelphia to see her the weekend before the surgery.

Other than that, things have been going ok.

All the best,

Deb Cebulski