[LMB] Commemorative Chair - managing the drive

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Fri Jun 9 17:58:28 BST 2006

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 11:47:33AM -0400, Michael Bauminger wrote:
> Is anyone on the list actually taking charge of keeping
> track of the pledges, money, etc? There have been pledges
> coming in onlist in several different threads, including
> some in the Party thread, and I for one have no idea of
> where we stand. Does anyone?

To the best of my knowledge, no one has volunteered yet.  Sherry
German has volunteered the use of her Escrow Account, but didn't
volunteer to coordinate.

I have very carefully _not_ volunteered yet - I need to talk to my
darling wife before I do so, because we would be doing it together.  I
admit, I am one of the very logical choices for this.

I'm planning on talking to my wife tonight about coordinating.  If
someone else volunteers before then, I will gladly let them!

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org