[LMB] Commemorative Chair - managing the drive

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 01:02:50 BST 2006

I will agree to be manager ONLY if Scott can't and no one else will take the
job. I have a paypal account if that helps (or would the escrow account be
used for that?). What I envision doing is simply accumulating a list of
pledges (at my gmail address) and when we have the needed amount, or a fixed
time limit passes, arrange to have the money sent to the appropriate account
and then send it or have it sent to the chair people.

Again, my reluctance for the job is that I'm relatively new to posting;
there are listees here who were on the list from its inception and we all
know them almost as well as we know our non-electronic friends. Compared to
them, I am a clueless newbie...

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to your enemies better than they can lie to you."
Sun Tzu, modern version
alfredkelgarries at gmail.com -- alternate email for personal mail if needed