[LMB] Found from the Future!! (on topic)

Katrina Allis k.m.allis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 07:02:07 BST 2006

I'd guess so, but the one I'm rather fond of is "The Easy Way to Stop
Playing World of Warcraft: A 12-Step Guide"

On 11/06/06, Alfred Kelgarries <alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm stumped. Is it the "Expecting A Clone" one?

I'd guess so, but the one I'm rather fond of is "The Easy Way to Stop
Playing World of Warcraft: A 12-Step Guide".  Never played it myself, but am
addicted to roleplaying in general.  Have been addicted to Warcraft II and
Heroes of Might & Magic, which is why Warcraft III and Heroes of Might &
Magic V aren't on my computer.  This way, I actually get things done.

Katrina
--
To err is human.  To really screw things up requires a computer.

Prayer, he suspected as he hoisted himself up and turned for the door, was
putting one foot in front of the other.  Moving all the same.
Lois McMaster Bujold, _Curse of Chalion_