[LMB] Found from the Future!! (was on topic) now OT

I iosef at gothic.net.au
Sun Jun 11 20:39:48 BST 2006

At 03:00 AM 12/06/2006, Lathia wrote:

>This is exactly why I have not yet bought Civ 4.
>
>Does anyone out there have it?  Is it good? Better then Civ 3? or the same
>with better graphics?
I find it better. A number of major changes:
Religions: with benefits for founding them.
Government changed to a series of civics: much more mix and match.
Experience brings "promotions" with selectable abilities/advantages
instead of just hit points.
Set up for greater modify-ablity with huge numbers of free,
downloadable mods from very small tweaks to huge (300 meg+) variants
with totally changed units/abilities/every thing.

My name is Iestyn and I am an addict.

Iestyn