[LMB] Chair for Lois

Sherry German sjgerman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 12 18:46:07 BST 2006

I can provide some limited degree of coordination.  I don't have a PayPal account but anyone wishing to donate may contact me off list.  I can give payment instructions.  Funds will be deposited into my Escrow account.  All funds collection either before or after the due date will be forwarded to the Library.  I will need someone to provide me with the contact information of the Library or to do a check presentation ( picture for this List would be great). I will also need the absolute due date.  I can provide a short report of funds rec'd, fund expended to the List.  I noted that there were several persons who stated intent to make-up any shortfall, those persons will need to contact me off list as well in order to coordinate date and amount of any shortfall.  I have observed the number of pledges and feel there will probably not be any shortfall but best to be prepared.  Any funds rec'd will be forwarded to the Library, no refunds will be made.  Excess to need donations, will be donated to the Library.  All funds rec'd must be in US currency or it's equivalent.  Personal checks require 10 days clearance time.  No Cash.  Cashier's checks or Money orders preferred as they have no clearance time.  I will provide interim status updates as time allows.  Again, contact me off list.
Sherry German