[LMB] Re: OT: We rudely interrupt everyone here...

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Wed Jun 14 03:51:27 BST 2006

Congratulations! This email is just to let you know that you've had a fic
nominated at the Multifaceted Fanfiction Awards
(http://multifaceted.creative-musings.com ). Check out the site to find out
more about the awards, or email me if you have any questions.

If you want to change anything about your nomination (author
name/URL/summary, etc), that's no problem - just email me and let me know.
Similarly, if you want to withdraw your fic from the awards, notify me and
I'll remove it from the site.

Fic: The Birthday Present
Address: www.fanfiction.net/s/2470334/1/
Category: Alliance (Best Genfic)
Category: Tears (Best Darkfic)

My .sig was never truer...<G>

So? Please vote for it?

Jean Lamb, tlambs1138 at charter.net
"Research is hard. Torturing heroes is fun."--Mary Jo Putney