[LMB] Chair for Lois

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Wed Jun 14 18:48:02 BST 2006

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 02:31:55PM +0100, James M. BRYANT, G4CLF wrote:
> Scott says:-
>
> >The absolute due date is 'whenever the last chair goes'.
> >IIRC, they've currently got 76 available chairs, and 65
> >authors with partial pledges.

Oops - my bad memory.  Checking the web site today, I see that they
have 83 chairs available, and 64 authors have partially funded chairs.

I queried the guy who's actually coordinating the effort - there are
NO chair reservations.  We have until there are no chairs available to
get our money in.

> How much do we need to lock in a chair for Lois?

$500 - they're accepting fully paid chairs only at this point.

> I'll send a $US check to Scott at once and can be
> reimbursed as the collection proceeds.

I think it can at least wait until you get back from your honeymoon!

> But I need to know within 36 hours or so as Carol and
> I are getting married on Saturday and I'll be offline
> from sometime Friday until we get back from our honeymoon
> in Venice.

Congratulations!

--
Scott Raun