[LMB] Carol and James

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Sun Jun 18 15:54:51 BST 2006

I apologize for not saying this when you first posted the good news.
Congratulations, James! Felicitations, Carol! May you have a long and happy
life together!

Now - the reason I did not get on this earlier - a friend of mine went into
the hospital almost two weeks ago for valve surgery and had a stroke on the
left side of her brain during or right after the surgery. The results were,
for a short time, very frightening, but she is now awake, responsive - she's
back in her body!" And Friday she wrote her name (she's left handed) and
yesterday she spoke, so now while there may be problems ahead, there is no
more reason to fear for her.

Sorry

Pat

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/