[LMB] Lois chair

Sherry German sjgerman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 20 18:31:39 BST 2006

I am back at my office now.  There was a little disruption due to the recent flooding.  I have started to receive funds.  I would like to remind everyone first to contact me off-list and to provide me with an email address so that I can confirm receiving them back to you.  I have rec'd a contribution from Ann but I don't know which Ann to thank.  Can you confirm to me off list Ann from Andover MA.  Al K. is doing PayPal ( Thanks again) and Scott R. is doing the actual legwork( Thanks to you again also)  I have a spreadsheet started  so let's get this thing going.  I plan to have this done before August 15th so in  the words of the Blue Collared Cable guy Let's Git R Done.
Sherry German