[LMB] The Antipodean Deputy Birthday Tixie

mckeownb at optusnet.com.au mckeownb at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 22 11:01:36 BST 2006

Well, I'm back, a little bedraggled and jsut bery glad to be home.
I collapsed at home last Tuesday and Michial got me into our local
hospital - where the emergency room had only just re-opened after a furious
argument with the government over its necessaity. I was diagnosed with a heart
attack and placed in the Crisis Care unit until Thursday when I was transferred
down to Brisbane to the Top Heart Hospital where I have been until today
I have had so much done to me - angiograms and utrasounds and CT scans
and echoes and the final decision just yesterday was that I have not
had a heart attack but that I do have a blood clot on my lung and a couple
in my spleen. So I have been allowed to return home thankfully but am on warfarin for
6 months.
I cannot say enough about the wonderful care that I have received and I am truly grateful to
everyone at the hospital.
My apologies to those people who have missed a birthday greeting and a pirouette
from small dog and even smaller dog
If I miss any of your names then I apologise again
but belated happy birthdays to John Campbell Rees on the 13th,
Sarah chodrow on the 15th
Sylvia (Incognitas) on the 17 and
Ramona Winkelbauer on the 22nd.
Tixie dust is on its way to all of you with my apologies.
My grateful thanks to Bluerose for letting you all know. I felt so guilty
Michial, small dog and even smaller dog let it be known that they were fedup
with the bachelor life and wanted me home please
Oh, and belated congratulations to James as well.