[LMB] Lois Chair Total (including Cally And Sherry) For 6-23-2006

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:52:00 BST 2006

>And what would that postal address be?  I probably missed it, but I don't
>remember seeing it.  And whom is the check made out to?

Contact  sjgerman at sbcglobal.net for details on address and payee. I don't
think it was posted onlist for privacy reasons. Remember you can paypal me
at alfredkelgarries at gmail.com by just going to the paypal site (assuming you
have an account) and clicking the Send Money tab. They aren't taking fees
out after I screamed at them so all your money goes to The Chair.

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to your enemies better than they can lie to you."
Sun Tzu, modern version
alfredkelgarries at gmail.com -- alternate email for personal mail if needed