[LMB] Lois Chair Total Update for 6-23-2006

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 01:34:08 BST 2006

>You are including the $10 check I just mailed to Sherry this morning? Just
>to keep the total correct.

No, this total is cash in my paypal, cally's paypal, and sherry's bank
account. checks in route aren't counted. If we include additional contribs I
got later today plus your two checks (10$ I assume) we are at $448.00. Any
checks not announced on the list but on their way to Sherry will be on top
of that.

(As Scott has already noted, $500 is the MINUIMUM. One chair has $1050 on
it.) So if we go over a bit, it is just more cash for the library (which I
suspect we all support as well).

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to your enemies better than they can lie to you."
Sun Tzu, modern version
alfredkelgarries at gmail.com -- alternate email for personal mail if needed