[LMB] LOIS CHAIR OVER THE TOP

Alfred Kelgarries alfredkelgarries at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 24 05:47:54 BST 2006

My building has stopped being fired on so I have time to report to the list
that by my and sherry's accounting we've hit $500 tonight. I won't be able
to send all the money to sherry until some checks clear in the PP system,
probably next week sometime. will send what i can on monday to her so she
can pass it on to scott. I think a serious discussion on-list about what we
want on the plaque is now in order.

Great work, listees! Lois gains another tiny step towards literary
immortality...

Alfred Kelgarries
"War is the art of lying to your enemies better than they can lie to you."
Sun Tzu, modern version
alfredkelgarries at gmail.com -- alternate email for personal mail if needed