[LMB] Lois chair update-We Made it!

Sherry German sjgerman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 27 15:22:43 BST 2006

Thank you to all the contributors from the List.  We have made our goal of $500.00 and a bit more.  We hope to have a presentation of check picture for the List at some point in the future.  Thanks to Scott Raun who has graciously stepped up to do this.  Thanks to Cally Perry and Al K. for their help.  Any contribution in excess of the 500.00 will be used for a gift card for Lois.  Any remaining funds will be donated to the Library.  I am so very gratified by the response of this List.
Sherry