[LMB] chair cheers

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Wed Jun 28 22:19:41 BST 2006

Hi all --

    I just wanted to say that I am delighted with the library chair
donation.  (I should have said so earlier but I've been busy, mostly
writing for a change, which should be sufficient excuse for *this*
crowd.)   I think this is very cool.  Thank you!

    I'm also glad to see the HH discussion pick up again...

    Is there going to be some sort of spoiler-corral discussion space
for TSK anywhere?  It still seems odd that the Bujold list should be the
one place the new Bujold book can't be discussed... maybe we need
something more regular, the list equivalent of the Snerkers conference
on Baen's Bar.  I've no idea what would be the most convenient, easy to
set-up-and-use design.  I do note that I do all my own list reading off
the archives these days, on a drop-in-at-will basis; something like a
parallel archive that folks could post to?

    Ta, L.