[LMB] OT: Welcome

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 19:58:45 BST 2006

On 6/29/06, Hassan Malik <no.parenthesis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> sorry to bother you, but I just joined this list after much hunting on the
> Web. Hardly anyone in Lahore, Pakistan, has heard about Ms. Bujold. Does she
> mail on this list herself? Thank you for your patience.
>
> regards,
>
> Hassan

Hello, Hassan,

Welcome to the list. I hope it turns out what you have been looking
for. If you are staying, please take a bit of time to read through the
FAQ (I wish somebody had burried my nose in it, rather than my finding
it after days of misguided posting)

Yes, she does write to the list herself :)  And reads messages here too.

So, how did you learn about her? What have you read by her and what do
you like best?

BTW, there are plenty of discussion topics in the list - if they are
not directly connected to the books or the work of herself, they
usually bear a mark "OT:" in the subject. Or another clear label  that
is consistent so that people can configure their mail filters to sort
messages into different folders, etc.

Greetings:
Kalina
--
You have two hands. One to help yourself and one to help others.