[LMB] OT: Speaking of Bryants...

David W. Levine dwl at panix.com
Fri Jun 30 16:59:12 BST 2006

So, I'm sitting in my office, slogging through a long running (and
very tedious) conference call, skimming a nice glossy work related
magazine, when
I trip over one of the adds written to look like a part of the
magazine. The ad copy is all about high end electronic's design, and
as the background
seeps into my distracted brain, (Vacation trip involving diving, the
Red Sea,and subtle problems with analog devices) I say to myself, "Hey, I know
an engineer who...." And sure enough, there, in the upper right of
the ad, smiling, is one James Bryant...  Small Multiverse, sometimes.

- David