[LMB] HH chapter 15

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 15:50:08 BST 2006

On 5/2/06, Scott Raun <sraun at fireopal.org> wrote:

> I don't think Ingrey fences - I would bet that when he draws steel, all he
> cares about is winning, as quickly and with as little effort as
> possible.  Now, if you want to learn dirty tricks, he's probably a
> _wonderful_ source!

Hmm. After my nth re-read of CoC (Sunday + Monday) I find more similarities
between Ingrey and Cazaril than I first thought... Caz admits he is so
curious he may "limp all the way to the Bastard's hell for that frightful
curiousity's sake" - and Ingrey does admit satisfying his curiosity is the
best way Hetwar sometimes rewards him... And Caz is _not_ a fencer - and he
does get to the killing directly...
*grin*
Kalina
--
You have two hands. One to help yourself and one to help others.