[LMB] Robin Hobb and other authors

Helen Hancox helen at hancox.org.uk
Fri May 5 16:05:04 BST 2006

Elizabeth Holden <azurite at rogers.com> wrote:

> I might like the Liveship trilogy and I might try it.
> I don't feel much inclined (at this point) to continue
> the story of Fitz, because my reaction is that it
> would be more of a chore than a pleasure.
> namaste,
> Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth

I'm now halfway through the third of the Liveships and I think it's definitely
worth reading them. I don't think they're the sort of book I'll read more than
once, they're quite slow-boil, but I am enjoying the depth of them and the
overall world they're set in.

Couldn't be more different than a LMB book, but still worth reading!