[LMB] OT: Disney relationships

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Fri May 5 17:15:59 BST 2006

In a message dated 5/5/2006 4:38:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kikibug13 at gmail.com writes:

But the  Donald Duck example is
pretty indicative (when I read about triplets, I  couldn't help thinking of
the Beaty and the Beast triplets who fawn over  Gaston).

M:

Would it be a bit much to point out that most ducklings of the  same breed of
ducks look very much alike, and that to have  identical triplet ducklings one
would have to start with a triple-yolked  egg??  And I doubt the babies could
survive the crowding before they  hatched.

Mary