[LMB] WARNING!!!! PHISHING ATTACK ON GMAIL FROM THE LIST!!!

Michael Bauminger lmblist at mikebomb.com
Tue May 9 18:05:09 BST 2006

On Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:24 AM, James
<cessnadriver at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm actually amazed at how good my spamfilter is
> (POPFile)

Bless you, James. I have been looking for a free Bayesian
spam filter that will work with my email client. Now I have
one.

I recommend that anyone else that does not have one get one.
They are a pain to train in the beginning, but they pay off
big time after a little while. Instead of cluttering up your
email folders, all your spam gets filtered into its own
folder!

This one will not even cost you anything. You can find it at
http://popfile.sourceforge.net/

-- Michael