[LMB] (news) Cetaganda up at Blackstone

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Wed May 10 01:24:04 BST 2006

Hiya --

    I see _Cetaganda_ has made it through production at Blackstone
Audiobooks, and is now available for purchase in a variety of formats.
Tell your library AV departments!  As always, the books are unabridged.

http://www.blackstoneaudio.com/audiobook.cfm?ID=3776

    I'm not exactly sure in what order or at what speed the rest of the
series will appear, or why some are available in downloads and some
not.  (Through Audible.com).  We'll find out as time passes, I guess.
_The Warrior's Apprentice_ didn't have downloads right away, but they
arrived in due course; I expect they will for _Cetaganda_ too.  My
download sales seem to outdistance my physical media sales by quite a
large margin, according to my royalty reports.

    Blackstone's edition of _The Vor Game_ is a finalist for the 2006
Audie Awards, which will be announced May 19th, I believe.  Samples,
apparently, are here:  http://www.theaudies.com/

    I shall have to keep an ear out.  So to speak...

    Ta, L.