[LMB] Re: Stereotypes (and Disney) and Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Sat May 13 13:18:25 BST 2006

--- James <cessnadriver at gmail.com> wrote:

> Advent Children also relied a lot on the viewer
> knowing what the original characters looked like,

I had no idea what the original charactes looked like.
I liked the visuals anyway.

> There were parts in AC that I really wondered if it
> was CG or live-acted, and the story "engaged"
> me more,

I liked the story, but it was the style and look of it
that engaged me.  In fact, I enjoyed it when I first
saw it in a Japanese un-subtitled version and had very
little idea what the story was or what they were
saying.  Beauty and energy.

namaste,
Elizabeth