[LMB] How Many More "Sharing Knife" Books?

Peter Granzeau pgranzeau at cox.net
Thu Jun 5 18:18:34 BST 2008

At 09:05 AM 6/5/2008, Melanie Ley wrote:
>        Hi all - I'm new to the list - and someone has probably
>already answered this.  I just finished "Passage" and am trying to
>find out if there will be more books in this series.  I couldn't find
>any mention on Lois Bujold's web site and am hoping someone on this
>list has an answer - and publication date.
>
>        I really, really enjoy Ms. Bujold's books and am a huge fan of
>sci fi fantasy literatre.

You are going to get about 30 answers to your post.

Yes.

_Passage_ is, in fact, the third book in a 4-book series ("The Sharing Knife").

The first two were _Beguilement_ and _Legacy_, which, together, tell you how Fawn and Dag met, married, and were sent on the road they are following in _Passage_.  The fourth novel in the series will be "Horizon", and will be published early in 2009.

--
Regards, Pete
pgranzeau at cox.net