[LMB] OT: Judge Dee (Di), referring to an ongoing discussion

vincentalienzk at aol.com vincentalienzk at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 20:05:15 BST 2010

Wiki-link-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Dee

I'll have to use this in something, I think. I've seen this reference before on the list, and I might have read on of these. I'm looking for a copy of the Chinese Folktale, Heroes of the Water Margin...

I've got a setting, Dragons and Killer Angels, with a human/alien accidental colony, Tienshan. The humans are a mix, but most of the original generation was PLA, and they downshift into an agrarian, verging on industrial, society.

Vince the alien zookeeper, browncoat otaku and mad scribbler