[LMB] OT: An email scam you should know about

Marilyn Traber mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 13 03:46:13 BST 2010

Handy warning .... I already got one of these, and they were pissed off
at me because I told them they should just go back and see our mutual
friend in London, and he would have the time to sort things out, ince he
was over there visiting him anyway, I didn't understand why he needed to
contact *me*. I included the cut and paste of his itinerary, so he could
contact the airlines and arrange a new copy of his ticket home.

I guess I was too helpful <evil grin>

--

"This is me, Órale vato, this is who I am. Take me or leave me. You don't like me? Turn around and look the other way. Its that simple." - Eddie Guerrero