[LMB] OT: Corpses in the walls (was Did the Gods Murder Ista's Mother?)

Hilary Powers hilary at powersedit.com
Sat Jun 26 19:03:10 BST 2010

James M. BRYANT G4CLF wrote:
> James - who is dam sure that
> one of the cats has killed
> something, and hidden it in
> his office - and can't find it.

Make sure it's not a gas leak.... One of my high school classrooms
developed a horrible stench, and we were sure it was a dead mouse behind
a cabinet. But when the work crew dug into it, they found that part of
the heating system had gone bad.

These days, I know heating gas when I smell it - and it doesn't smell
like decay to me. But we were all sure then that it was death and not
gases....

--
-       Hilary Powers - hilary at powersedit.com - Oakland CA        -
-        Freelance copyediting and developmental editing          -