[LMB] OT: Amazon and DRM (was: Bujold e-books)

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 02:46:21 BST 2012

Mobileread.com will just refer you to the tools web page; it's against the rules to discuss Alf and friends.

-becca

"Grant us, in our direst need, the smallest gifts: the nail of the horseshoe, the pin of the axle, the feather at the pivot point, the pebble at the mountain's peak, the kiss in despair, the one right word. In darkness, understanding."

Paladin of Souls (HB page 35), Lois McMaster Bujold