[LMB] OT: A confession to make

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Tue May 1 02:47:52 BST 2012

Just a note-there are people who do not react adequately to synthetic forms
of thyroid and do better on dessicated thyroid extract (apparently some
trace whatevers assist the thyroid along which are not present in the
synthetic forms, etc.). Caveat, I am not a doctor nor do I play one on TV,
but it is something to think about if the standard formulations just aren't
doing it. People are built funny. As always, talk with the doctor about
trying anything new, herbal or otherwise, and find out (with caution) if
whatever is used plays nice with everybody else.

And never, ever start a new job and new medication at the same time.

Jean Lamb

tlambs1138 at charter.net

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for you are crunchy and good with
lemon drops."