[LMB] OT: a funny thing happend on the way to my duel ..

Paula Lieberman paal at gis.net
Tue May 1 15:56:37 BST 2012

Why should whatever this is be worth the time and effort and computer
resource to navigate to and view?

[My perspective, if something is worth someone else's time and effort and
attention, it's worth a few minutes spent putting a line or two of
description and/or advocacy giving a basis for iit being worthwhile to
someone else to spend their time and attention and effort to follow the
link... otherwise it looks like a spammer or malice email
promulgater/distributor/dupe spreading spam or maliceware.]