[LMB] OT: a funny thing happend on the way to my duel ..

Ed Burkhead ed at edburkhead.com
Tue May 1 16:15:20 BST 2012

Paula quite reasonably asked:
> Why should whatever this is be worth the time and
> effort and computer resource to navigate to and view?

That's a fair question.

The video is a farce comedy about duels a few hundred years ago.  What
happens if more than one set of duelists choose the same time to show up at
the traditional place - and are egotists.

I like farces when they are done well.  This one is done well.  It has
fairly good script and quite good video production values.

Ed