[LMB] OT: A confession to make

Laura Gallagher celticdragonfly at gmail.com
Thu May 3 03:16:24 BST 2012

Beth wrote:
> I rarely snore. (And while I'm often still groggier than I'd like, being
> allowed to sleep my preferred hours of 2 to 10 tends to have me more awake
> than the school-year hours of 1-5:40, get kid on bus at around 6:32, then
> try to get back to sleep sometime between 6:45 and 7, till 10 or 11 (or 9,
> depending on appointments). )

OMG I am not the only one doing that!  I'm getting two kids onto the
bus around 7, then getting spouse1 up and started moving, then getting
child 3 up, dressed, lunch packed some days, and watching Mr Rogers
waiting for spouse1 to drive her to preschool, then collapsing back to
sleep.  Not for long, as I have to go pick her up.  In FOUR MONTHS
they will all be in full day school together and I can nap longer!

> I'm more suspicious of the hypothyroidism.

I hear you on that.

Chiming in on later posts, I (and my mother) cannot use the generic
thyroid pills, but must insist on the synthroid.  Which annoys me, and
causes regular go-rounds with the pharmacy, but what can you do.

Laura Gallagher