[LMB] nothing you'll dislike

Suzan suzanf at embarqmail.com
Thu May 3 17:03:51 BST 2012

Hey List -  and Hey Joanna, I'm a newbie too.

Having just restarted the series again, that scene was familiar to me
where Vorkosigan asks her to marry him for the first time in her cabin
on the General Vorkraft. Cordelia had just been looking at travelogues
and trying to learn more about his planet. I think she was wondering
what it would be like to at least visit and see the place where he came
from. Which makes her decision to flee "home" for the unknown a bit
easier later.

Isn't that what we women do when we're fascinated by something? Research
for more facts or talk endless to our girlfriends (or both)?